Happily, that’s not the case. In fact, it’s just the opposite. Things have been very busy.
Here’s a quick rundown of what we’ve been up to:
- Building Better Glue: Based on your feedback and insight we’ve been hard at work on the next release of Glue. We’ve openly shared insight into some of the new features - “New Glue bar, Sharing, and Following” and “Introducing Replies.“ If you’re interested in participating in the beta testing of this release let us know in the comments.
- Glue for Internet Explorer: Coming sometime after the next release of Glue is an IE version of the add-on. The team at Microsoft has been fantastic (special thanks to Matt for his support).
- Traveling: We’ve been meeting Glue-rs and other interesting people at conferences and tech events across the country (expect a rich update on this soon!).
- Engaging: We’re focused on bringing the same great service and engagement level to the growing Glue community (read reviews or what people are saying on Twitter).
- Giving away free stuff: Have you discovered Glue Genie? He gives away free things every day to people playing his daily game.
If you haven’t connected with us on Twitter, please do! We always like to say hello to old friends.
And don’t forget, if you want to be one of the first to try out the new version of Glue just leave a note in the comments!