It’s nearly that time of year again! Comic-Con 2013 officially kicks off this Thursday in San Diego! GetGlue has teamed up with the top networks and studios to bring you exclusive stickers for your favorite TV shows and movies. Comic-Con is the place to get the inside entertainment scoop, as well as the venue for you to meet your favorite actors, writers and directors. Be sure to check-in on GetGlue via the app or website during Comic-Con to get these limited time Comic-Con stickers.
- FOX is rewarding fans with exclusive stickers for their shows appearing at Comic-Con including Axe Cop, Almost Human, American Dad, Bob’s Burgers, Bones, The Cleveland Show, Cosmos, Family Guy, Fringe, Glee, High School USA, Murder Police, The Simpsons, Sleepy Hollow, and The Following.
- FX is rewarding fans at Comic-Con with exclusive “extra large” physical GetGlue stickers for their hit shows, Wilfred, Archer, Sons of Anarchy, Totally Biased and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Fans can also unlock digital stickers by checking-in through the QR code on the back of the physical sticker. If you are at Comic-Con, keep an eye out for pedi-cabs around the Convention Center handing them out!
- Warner Bros. is offering exclusive stickers to run the course of the 2013 Comic-Con. GetGlue users can check-in to shows such as: Almost Human, Beware the Batman, Children’s Hospital, MAD, Person Of Interest, Revolution, Teen Titans Go, The Big Bang Theory, The Following, and Veronica Mars to unlock coveted stickers. An extra special sticker will be available only on Friday, July 19th for the Veronica Mars Movie.
- The CW is rewarding fans for 9 of their new and returning shows. GetGlue users can check-in throughout the entire run of the 2013 convention to earn stickers for: The 100, Arrow, Beauty and the Beast, Nikita, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Star-Crossed, and The Tomorrow People.
- Black Sheep Productions is offering an exclusive Comic-Con sticker for checking-in the documentary Showrunners.